We are Weightlifter Bodies Ltd. We want visitors to our websites to be able to take part fully in the activities and offers we provide. We also want to make sure that when we collect information from you, we do so in a way that does not infringe your right to privacy.
Please read the following carefully because by visiting our websites and/or send us your personal information you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Weightlifter Bodies Ltd of Grange Lane North, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN16 1BN (referred to in this policy as “we”).
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information You Give Us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and we will only use that information as we specifically state when you provide that information or as set out in this policy. Some examples of the information that we collect and how we use it are:
- Email and other contact details: You may wish to contact us from time to time by sending us letters or emails or by filling in contact forms on one of our websites. We will only use this information to respond to your query or suggestion.
Information We Collect About You
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators from which you have visited our site or that you visit after our site; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information We Receive From Other Sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We may also receive information about you from any of business partners to whom you may have given your details with permission for them to send it to us.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Third Party Sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Weightlifter Bodies Ltd
Grange Lane North
Deletion of your data
To the extent that your data is no longer required for the aforementioned purposes, it is deleted. To the extent that data must be retained for legal reasons, they are blocked and will not be available for use.
Right to access and correction
Of course you are entitled, upon request, to disclosure of your personal data that we are storing. You are also entitled to have any incorrect data corrected and rights to blocking or deletion. Please address any requests in such matters to our email address mentioned above or write to us at the address stated above.
GDPR and Privacy Statement
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on 25th May 2018. The new law aims to update the Data Protection Act, increase the privacy protection of all UK and EU citizens and reduce the risk of data breaches. It will apply to all public and private organisations processing personal data. Weightlifter Bodies Ltd also T/A PPG Fabrications is committed to the privacy and security of all individual's personal data which we hold and will only process and retain the information under the following circumstances.
Customers and suppliers - Contact names and e-mails shall be held for relevant individuals required for the completion and support of contracts between a customer and Weightlifter Bodies Ltd, T/A PPG Fabrications. Contact data may be shared with suppliers or sub-contractors involved in the completion of a contract where they require direct contact but only if the recipient of the data is also GDPR compliant. The data will be held until the supply and support of a contract is completed.
Employees - Personnel details shall be held for current and past employees required for the legal requirements of the HR and Accounts Departments. The data will be held for a duration in line with the current legal guidelines set out by HMRC and HSE.
All data is stored on secured and alarmed premises. Servers and Computers are secured with firewall with only necessary ports open and secured by Trend Micro Enterprise Worry Free Business Server Advanced, Daily Server and workstation updates also with Daily automatic backups with back up disc taken offsite.
Weightlifter Bodies Ltd, T/A PPG Fabrications will only hold personal details for the purposes outlined; we will never pass your details onto a third party without your permission.
Any queries about GDPR compliance or requests for what data we hold on an individual should made to email@example.com.