We would like to reassure our customers and suppliers that we are continuing to operate all of our services as normal, within the restrictions and advice provided by the government.
As a COVID Secure business, we have implemented a number of measures across our business, sites and staff;
- We are following all government guidelines with respect to COVID-19 and COVID Security
- We are maintaining our enhanced hygiene and visitor policies throughout our facilities
- We are limiting intra-company visits to reduce any internal risk of transmission
- Wherever possible, we are offering customer and supplier meetings to be “online” rather than face-to-face and avoiding any physical contact, such as handshakes in any meetings that continue on a face-to-face basis
- We are undergoing daily disinfection of all our facilities
- Colleagues returning from travel, either business or personal, from a high-risk area are being asked to either work from home or self-isolate irrespective of symptoms
- Colleagues advised to self-isolate are immediately given the option of furlough or taking holiday to minimise the financial impact on the individual
- A programme of lateral flow testing for all of our colleagues is being implemented
- Colleague body temperature is checked daily
- All vehicles that arrive on site, where our colleagues will need to gain access to the cab are fogged with disinfectant both on arrival and departure
- Drivers accompanying their vehicles for repairs are asked to remain in their cabs where possible
- All visitors have full access to our toilet facilities
We do not currently foresee any impact on the continuity of our service, but should the situation change we will notify you immediately. Although we believe the actions we have put in place are appropriate for the current levels of risk, they are in constant review.
We will be in contact as the situation evolves and I thank you for your understanding.